Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some mouth infection like I can' t eat anything in the wall of cheeks inside mouth. And because of which I can' t eat anything n feeling very low. Please suggest what to do?

3 Doctors Answered
U need to get clinically checked once. It might be your wisdom tooth or may be ulcer
1 person found this helpful
Apply boro glycerin and take b complex with folic acid. For infection get check up and take antibiotics if needed.
3 people found this helpful
Do u consume tobacco in any form? we will have to inspect this infection before committing on diagnosis and medication. Can apply some mucopain ointment there.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.