Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor , I am 28 year old married woman I have teeth cavity and blooding problem last two days what should I do please tell me doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear hav to go for restoration of the carious teeth if not exposed otherwise rct recommended. Regarding bleeding gums you hav to go for through scaling and currettage of all the teeth.
19 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.