I am suffering from leukoplakia in perineal. Itching issue only no pain and bleeding there. Please suggest me a proper treatment. I am facing this issue in past 2 years.

If you want proper ayurvedic medicine and consultation for leukoplekia, you can confirm tele consultation with me. 0it can be hard to treat and need long time medication to heal properly.
1. Take home cooked, fresh light food. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 2. Increase the fibre in your diet 3. Increase your fluid intake 4. Avoiding straining and constipation which is the most useful thing patients can do to prevent the problem coming back. 5. Maintain active life style6. Curd is good for u. 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods homeopathy is a very effective for this problem n has very encouraging results. And homeopathic medicines are safe and do not have any side effects at all.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment