My daughter now 7 years old. She had carries in all her milk tooth from the age of 3 years. Now she is getting new teeth. But I am afraid will these teeth also have a tendency of getting cavities. Secondly the positioning is not very organized. What should I do to take care ?

Get your dentist opinion.
If u knew the teeth are carious u must have visited a dentist. Its never too late visit a dentist or consult me any time. Get the affected teeth filled and for malalignment ortho treatment can be done.
Usually single child, or very pampered child has this kind of problem 1) did you child take lots of toffee 2) did give milk bottle to your child when she was young before bed avoid taking food continuously, give her habit of have break between food try to clean his tooth with water whenever she eats anything yes there is chance for permanent teeth to get infected too visit to a dentist, so he can watch closely.
Try to keep her mouth clean to avoid cavities. Consult periodontist. Thank you
The cavity in milk teeth are normal these teeth will fall away and teach her to brush properly, the teeth will take their position in arch properly kindly ensure that she maintains oral hygiene and she will be fine.