Pantoprazole 40 safe in high bp and pregnancy? Can I take this for my gas problem.

Pantaprazole is safe in pregnancy. But taking it too much can cause constipation. Better to take curds and take the tablet only if absolutely necessary.
Yes it’s safe, you can take it very much!
Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.Till lock down do suryanamaskar every day. for this homeopathy offers good results. Consult online.
Yes.
Yes. Benefits over weight risk.
Hello! yes it can be taken!
You can.
Though it is a category b drug, it is better to avoid it. Some dietary changes are very helpful in this period. Alternative drugs are also available. You can contact me if you like for more information.
As far as possible avoid other medications till 12 weeks.Panto is safe after that.