Sir, I have lot of pain in my tongue which was having cut mark on one side of tongue due to biting. Kindly suggest remidy.

Visit dentist. Get your teeth round off. That will solve your problem. Regards
Use mucoheal drops.
Use dologel on the cut surface and nucip tablet once a day.
Please apply mucopain gel.
Take diclopara twice a day for pain + vitamin b-complex once a day. You will be fine soon. Thank you Dr Jagrati
Check d sharpness of teeth if so, please. Remove it.
Apply boro glycerin and take bcomplex with vitamin c. Take disprin in case of pain.
Its better to get the grinding of the sharp edges done for those teeth, which are regularly causing ulcer.
Dear, apply some anesthetic gel like geex or dologelct or mucopain with tab b complex once daily for atleast 10days. Regards Dr. Nilay bhatia