Sir / Maam, Iam male, 20 years of age. Can you please tell me how many times should I masturbate a week and masturbating 2 times a day can cause a disease or weakness? Thank you.

Sir / Maam, Iam male, 20 years of age. Can you please tel...
1. Masturbation within limits is a safe and pleasurable sexual activity enjoyed by most people. It is normal 2 to 3 times a week and up to once daily. This basically releases sexual tension and is also lowers stress. 2. Its true that masturbating a lot can lead to fatigue resulting in weak erections which cannot be sustained more than a few minutes. This occurs mainly due to neurochemical depletion and hormone imbalance. Therefore it should not be done too much. 3. Compulsive Masturbation becomes a problem when your mind is busy with thoughts of masturbation and sexual nature and you are unable to concentrate on your work and study. Overdoing it might cause anxiety also and lead to addictive behavior. Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems .