Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Respected Doctors, Query is regarding my daughter's health (14years old. 5 ft height, 45KG). I would like to know, regarding some solutions for the irregular periods. Please let me know the maximum days that we can wait for a doctor's consultation. Please let me know what kind of medical tests are initially required in case it the issue is continued. Thanks for your kind advice/support.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, if U suspect any sort of pregnancy, go for home -kit ,test through urine. for proper test and finding, consult a gynaecologist. all d best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.