My one teeth is damaged. I can two times rct but my teeth is pained tightly and there is pas under the teeth.

Check with the doctor who did the rct, he should be able to guide you. If the rct has failed twice it' s likely he may suggest extraction. Anyway he would be the best person to take advise from. Meanwhile take combiflam for pain relief.
If after 2 times rct there z still pus then there could be cyst underlying the tooth. Get it removed surgically and you would be okay forever. Send me your xray and I can advice more.
Consult a dentist. To take an xray and see whats the condition and what can be done.
If rct has been done twice it shows that there is periapical pathology which needs apicoectomy with rct as the condition of tooth permits, otherwise extraction is the last choice.
There is failure of rct need a x ray of that tooth there is condition for extraction.
If u have already been done rct 2 times in the same tooth than u may need to extract the tooth. Get your x - ray done. Take proper treatment. Thank you Dr Jagrati
You should have medication and rct should be done.
Hi, thanks for the query if after re rct still there is pus discharge it seems you might have to undergo apicoectomy to save a tooth. Please share the x ray of the tooth for better diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Aman Bhatia chandigarh
Its better to remove the tooth coz u have undergone rct two times and u say its painful and pus exists, looking to all these conditions I suggest you to go for extraction. Repeat of rct will have less prognosis.
Hello, if the condition of tooth is good please go for re rct by endodontist only otherwise extracted out the tooth.
Please kindly check with the dentist and start with antibiotics immediately.