I have been suffering from severe mouth ulcers for sometime. I have one big white patch on my tongue and one under my lower lip. It is painful in the mouth and my teeth. I had been chewing tobacco in the past but not any longer. Please suggest some strong medicine / gel to get immediate relief. Thanks. Ashwani Anand.

I have been suffering from severe mouth ulcers for someti...
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with Multivitamin cap, for five days in the morning after meals & antiseptic ointment or gel on the area of ulcer until then. Mouth sores are common and rarely cause complications. Most go away in about a week, but it’s important to monitor any mouth sores you develop. If you are concerned, or if the sore doesn’t seem to be healing, contact your dentist Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals.
Ashwini anand you are suffering from ulcers kindly visit dental surgeon at the earliest apply kenacort ointment .