I have a yellow teeth. So can please suggest me how do I get rid of it and which toothpaste is good for teeth?

Brusing is more important than type of paste. Consult a dentist for yellow teeth.
Tooth whitening is a good option for you. After whitening you can use 3 m clean pro toothpaste to keep teeth white and healthy.
You need bleaching treatment by your dentist. And toothpaste doesn' t whiten the teeth
No toothpaste can help you. Consult a dentist & get scaling & polishing done followed by bleaching.
For yellow teeth you have to get cleaning and polishing of teeth and bleaching to be done, if the tooth is non vital in that case rct and crown is the right choice.
Go for scaling and polishing of teeth
Bleaching is the treatment of yellow teeth use the toothpaste like colgate visible white
Go for dental cleaning or u can go for dental bleaching. All toothpastes are good if used in right manner. Brush twice daily and use mouth wash.