Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir, main 39 year old hun main unmarried hun saadi karna chahti hun lekin mujhe sugar ho gai hai 3 year se main maa bnana chahti hun kya aisa ho sakta hi main bahut pareshan rahti hun main sugar ki koi dava ni le rhi kewal ghar pe hi karela ya neem ka juce leti hun ya fir jamun ke beez ka powder leti hun ye bhi ni pata 1 saal se ki sugar kitni rahti hi please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Get your blood sugar checked. Get treatment to control diabetes. Diabtes is not a contraindication for pregnancy.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.