I am fair in colour. I am having black skin pigmentation marks on the left and right side of my face. My age is 55 years, fair skin. The marks are about 2 inches sun pigmentation black. Which medicine should I take or what should I do?

I am fair  in colour. I am having black skin pigmentation...
these are best tips to lightens and remove the pigmentation - .1. Take fuller, s earth (multani mitti) and sandalwood powder (chandan powder) mixed in same quantity mixed in water and apply on the mark in night and wash it after 1 hour. It will slowly removes the pigmentation . 2. Take a piece of aloe vera. Apply gel of leaves on mark daily. Wash it after 30 minutes. 3. Crush one tomato and apply the paste on that area. It will lightens the pigment definitly. 4.Soak cotton gauze in rose water and clean the dark spots 2-3 times daily. 4. Take carotene rich vegetable suchas carrots, beetroot and fruits- mango, pineapple, strawberry regularly. You can consult me privately for your doubts and detailed treatment.