Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My husband sometimes suffers from pain in his one of the arm. His pain is not on a particular point and keeps on moving. Please will you help me with this problem.

1 Doctor Answered
It could be due to the work he performs at his office - check it once if this is the reason for it -- try to correct it. Give him Mag Phos 12 x - once daily for next 2 weeks and additional dose at the time of pain. For further queries get back to me.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.