I have black face so I want beauty and light in the face so please guide me for good face.

I have black face so I want beauty and light in the face ...
You can use this do it yourself mask at home which vil give you an instant glow. Mix 1 tbsp puree each of papaya and carrot with 1 tbsp of curd and 1 tbsp of aloe vera. Apply it across your face or dull body part for ten to fifteen minutes and wash it off without soap.Apply kojivit gel twice daily .Use a broad spectrum sunscreen both indoors as well as before going out. It shud b both uva and uvb protective. Avoid scrubbing your face. Do not steam or sauna. If you swim, use a sunscreen prior to it and after.Avoid face cosmetics for the time being. You can press powder onto your sunscreen if at all you want to use a cosmetic. Drink two litres of water everyday. Pick up carrots, papaya, pumpkin, black grapes to have everyday. These contain important antioxidants and phytonutrients which vil soften your skin. Do not stress over anything. Pray-itll distract you off your stress.