Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have not proper listening by right ear please because I used more time earphone with high volume so what is the solution for this.

1 Doctor Answered
You developed noise induced hearing loss due to prolonged exposure to high volume noise. Please consult an ent specialist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.