Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My husband is always affected with wheezing problem and Asthma. What is the best medicine for that? My son is affected with eosinophilia ie. Cough with fever.

1 Doctor Answered
The best medicine for asthma are inhalers which should control the symptoms properly. But they may have to be taken regularly in most cases and not whenever needed basis. There is hereditary ling being seen in asthma so if one or both parents are asthmatic children can be at risk of having asthma. If your child has symptoms of cough frequent colds etc, you should consult a pediatrician for proper check up and treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.