Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to change my front tooth which is half gone. Just suggest me to what kind of tooth I have to look out for.

5 Doctors Answered
Get rct may be epicoectomy n than jacket crown over it
1 person found this helpful
Ask for zirconia or emax crown.
1 person found this helpful
Since its a front tooth you can go for tooth colored smile designing or artificial tooth replcement according to extent of tooth lost. Visit dentist for further details.
u need to cover that teeth with artificial teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Ceramic tooth.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.