Hello doctor I am 38 year old man I have teeth cavity problem last one year what should I do please tell me doctor.

Hello doctor  I am 38 year old man I have teeth cavity pr...
Kindly get the cavity filled before it becomes deep and painful. Avoid having sticky foods and sweets before going to bed. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique.
Vikas Parmar you are having cavity in tooth. You want to know how to get cavity removed . kindly see dental surgeon for filling of cavity . Use colgate-white tooth paste. Rinse with listerine mouthwash. Before going to sleep.
If it is deep cavity than get rct done and further capping on that tooth.
Dear lybrate-user, tooth cavity is a conmon problem. Please visit to your nearest dentist for followup least its become too painful for you.
Hi lybrate-user. Cavities should be treated in the initial stage only to prevent further damage to the tooth. But though its already a year you hav a cavity, it might hav gone lillte deeper. You first need a xray to know the extent of damage and then go for filling procedure, either normal or root canal. Or if completely destroyed and cannot be saved then extraction. Thank you.