Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am in hearing loss from past 4 years and before 3 years I dis operation in ma nose then ma hearing was getting better but within next six moth it has been changed entirely. Now I consulted end doctor and he asked me to replace the bone called step which is in middle ear. Will this useful to me. What if not did this and such a hearing loss happened to me Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello sir, looks like you are having otosclerosis. You can go good ent specialist who assures you good outcome of surgery. If surgery is successful your hearing will improve. Prior to everything get your hearing testing done which is audiometry by audiologist. And repeat it after surgery. Thanks.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.