Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Im having hholes in middle of the teeth n having pain when im taking cool and hot items please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
You have cavity or caries in your tooth.It can be treated either by filling or RCT depends upon the condition of pulp. you need to get one x-ray to decide whether you need filling or RCT.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.