Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 45 years old male I have problem of gout for last one year what should I do?

2 Doctors Answered
Modify your diet. Have a low protein diet. Please post your uric acid levels so that some medical treatment can be initiated. Also tell your symptoms in details
Symptomatic treatment is easy medical treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.