Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I have been suffering from eczema for the past number of years! Could you provide me with an alternative/natural therapy to either cure it or keep it at bay? Thanks.

The symptoms of eczema are different for each person. The rash may even look different or affect different parts of your body from time to time. It can be mild, moderate, or severe. Generally, people with eczema symptoms suffer from dry, sensitive skin. Eczema is also known for its intense itch. The itch may be so bad that you scratch your skin until it bleeds, which can make your rash even worse, leading to even more inflammation and itching. This is called the itch-scratch cycle. You may have times when your eczema flares and times when your skin is clear. Although you may be experiencing some or all of these eczema symptoms, a diagnosis of eczema can be made only by a physical examination. Homoeopathic treatment R-23 Drops ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily Topi Graphites cream ( Wilmar Schwabe india ) Apply twice locally on effected area Report after 30 days