Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

At night my sight is not good. I have problem on seeing even'point' I had consult a doctor but he did not refer me specs only referred. An eye drop. Softdrop" Is it sufficient to me?

1 Doctor Answered
Actually you are suffering from MYOPIA or Near sightedness problem of eyes.and you requires speects for thiss purpose.Viit a good eye specialist and he can guide you only after local examination.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.