Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from anklyosing spondylitis from last night 10 years . I was doing well in fighting it but from last three months I am very ill and my si joint pain is very much disturbing . Please help me and suggest me what should I do in doing that ?

2 Doctors Answered
Dear Wasim, How old are you? You could be having an acute phase now. If you are not on drugs already, you definitely need it now or the dose has to be changed. Avoid non veg food. Consult an orthopod dr for dose change.
1 person found this helpful
Dear, I understood your problem, i know that its very embarrassing for you to bear but you have to consult physiotherapy. its the only option. Take short wave diathermy at si joint. ift and ultrasound at point. Take all exercise which will maintain your flexibility
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.