After root canel. I have pain in both adjacent theeth, it's 14 days pass what I should do?

Sometimes there will be slight pain after RCT.If the intensity of pain increases while biting, there is a chance for highpoint(excessive high of filling).Go back to your dentist.
Get d xrays done and visit d dentist.
You should consult that dentist regarding this.X-ray is required for suggestions. You might be having decay on adjacent teeth .
Can you get an xray done and show it to me?
Would need to get a radiograph/Xray done of the tooth and analyse the problem.
Its unusual to have pain after 14 days get it checked form an endodontist
Without X-rays we cant say anything about that, consult to ur dentist asap.
Get xray of adjacent tooth and check about pain.
Kindly go to the dentist again and tell your problem as d cap or crown that has been put after rct has not fitted well and there may b food lodgement beneath it or may b u r feeling it more because it's a new thing in d mouth.
Hi.It could be due to many reason. Because of left out infections or periapical pathology. .Send me xray and I will send you solution :)
Sir I think either root canal not properly done , when the root canal treated tooth comes in contact with the opposite tooth than also it will pain therefore without viewing the tooth I cannot advice anything further I can only say visit ur dentist who has done the root canal treatment or another dentist if u feel of not going to the same dentist.