How can I gain weight, be it either by eating habit or exercise? I take almost zero interest in eating, neither my tastes are so developed. I am only regular in eating breakfast-lunch-dinner (content of which is not much healthy, taken just to fill the empty stomach), that also at irregular intervals. Further, I have usual hiccups while swallowing (may be due to lack of saliva, which I occasionally feel). Further, I usually take more time in bathroom.

How can I gain weight, be it either by eating habit or ex...
I dont think that you are so much underweight.Adding 4-5 Kgs will be ok for you age and height and for that follow following diet Dont go for major changes in your diet a it will make thing worse for you.Start aiming small goals and move forward . Find the one that is suitable for your needs and use it every day • Banana milk shake • Banana 3 times a day • Muskmelon, 3 times a day • Mango with a cup of milk, or mango milkshake • Raisins, 30g daily • Dried figs, 2 times a day • Bran (100-150g) with fruits, ideally papaya • Fruit diet with milk • Cup of hot milk with some honey • Cup of milk, boiled with some almonds, anjeer and date palm • Mixture of white muesli powder, Indian ginseng powder and pomegranate seed powder put in a glass of milk or water and drink for a month • Eat more fatty foods (bitter, flour, rice honey, raisins, figs, dates, etc.)