Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having a sensitive tooth problem since 3 weeks. Should I use a sensitive toothpaste?

1 Doctor Answered
Yes you can use ra thermoseal or any other sensitivity tooth paste but I would advice you to visit your dentist to find out the main cause behind sensitivity. Coz there might be caries or decay and if there is any decay, you should get it treated for permanent relief.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.