My eyes cannot detecting one light colour from mixer of colours My haveñg itching sensation while reading more than 4 to 5 hours.

My eyes cannot detecting one light colour from mixer of c...
Your Eye problem can be mot probably COLOR BLINDNESS.Color blindness occurs when there is a problem with the color-sensing granules (pigments) in certain nerve cells of the eye. These cells are called cones. They are found in the retina, the light-sensitive layer of tissue that lines the back of the eye. If just one pigment is missing, you may have trouble telling the difference between red and green. This is the most common type of color blindness. If a different pigment is missing, you may have trouble seeing blue-yellow colors. People with blue-yellow color blindness usually have problems identifying reds and greens, too. The most severe form of color blindness is achromatopsia. A person with this rare condition cannot see any color, so they see everything in shades of gray. Achromatopsia is often associated with lazy eye,nystagmus (small, jerky eye movements), severe light sensitivity, and extremely poor vision. Most color blindness is due to a genetic problem. About 1 in 10 men have some form of color blindness. Very few women are color blind. Outlook (Prognosis) Color blindness is a lifelong condition. Most people are able to adjust to it without difficulty or disability. Homoeopathic medicine SANTONINE 3X ( Dr Reckeweg) Chew 2 tab twice daily for 3 months. If the color blindness is partial ie. If one pigment is missing then the above homoeopathic medicine is very useful in that case as seen in my general practise.I will advise you ,that what ever is your condition,you should start taking this medicine.Purely homoeopathic,noside effects.