For the last 18 years I am having tinnitus in my right year and the hearing ability lost to my right year. It appears that I am suffering from Meneres Syndrome thougjh the illness is not fatal, the tinitus is unbearable and moderate hearing loss to my right ear. Any remedy. I am taking one Bylovas tablets daily.

Well menieres is slowly progressive disease that will affect your hearing with every attack. Your having the hearing loss and thats why the tinnitus. Treat hearing loss by using a good hearing aid and tinnitus wont bother u. Bilovas wont help much.
If Meneres disease is confirmed you will get benefit by intra typmanic gentmysin injection in your right ear by a good ENT specialist.
First of all diagnosis of meneire's disease should be confirmed.After confirmation, intratympanic injection like steroids/gentamycin will be beneficial in this situation along with dietary and life style modification like salt/coffee/smoking restriction, avoid stress and have proper sleep.