I have an oily skin, and plus I am suffering from pigmentation around my chin. What skincare should I do in order to get rid of my oily skin and pigmentation?

1. Wash regularly --washing regularly can reduce the amount of oil on the skin. Wash with a gentle soap and warm water 2. Use a toner--astringent toners that contain alcohol tend to dry out the skin. U should test out any new toner on a small patch of skin to avoid potential irritation. 3. Pat the face dry--when drying the face after washing and using toner, people should gently pat their skin dry with a soft towel. This should be done with care, however. Pulling down on the skin with a towel, or using a rough washcloth, is not advised, as it may stimulate the skin to create more sebum. 4. Use blotting papers-- blotting papers will not treat the sebum production in the skin, but they can be used to lift excess oil off the skin throughout the day to make it appear less shiny. 5. You can apply aloe vera juice/gel from its leaf (fresh), not from ready made gels available in market. Remove skin of an aloe vera leaf. Take /scoop out gel. Apply this gel to your skin. Wash with plain water after an hour. Also stay hydrated, avoid greasy foods and trans fats, and to eat a well-rounded diet full of whole foods.