Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I m 26years old male and I have teeth problem while eating food my teeth give like current shock type this problem start 4months ago what what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Apply shy xt tooth paste twice daily on all the teeth surface using finger tip. After application wait for 3 minutes and rinse / brush thoroughly. If the problem persist after two weeks you might have to get the radiograph done.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.