I'm 17 years old I started of with gym 2 months ago I weigh 72kgs I want lean body so is my workout planned for it. I m a vegetarian so lack of protein is there. Trainer told me to go for lean body gainers which helps you to burn fat and tightens lean muscles. I'm confused will it make me fat if yes then what should I do? If not then which brand of proteins should I prefer for the best results.

Hello, instead of taking fat burners follow the below given treatment:- 1. Take phytolacca berry tablets (wsi), 2 tablets with warm water, three times a day, half an hour before meals. 2. fatoline drops from Haslab, 15 drops + 1/2 cup of warm water, twice a day. 3. Take 1 glass of luke warm water with lemon juice and honey in the morning for 15 days in a month. 4.Take 1 cup of green tea in the evening daily. 5. Do Surya Namaskar , yoga asans like Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose), Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand Pose),Vajrasana (Diamond Pose), Pavanamuktasana (Wind-Relieving Pose), Matsyasana (Fish Pose) 6. avoid sweets, oily, spicy, junk food, chocolates. 7. drink plenty of water daily. 8.Eat good quantity of green vegetables, salad and fruits.