Sir I have lichen plans (skin problem) last 8 months, please tell me what kind of medicine I have to take and cure it, I feeling shy in front of my friends due to skin rashes, please tell me the solution.

Sir I have lichen plans (skin problem) last 8 months, ple...
lichen planus treatment involves the combination of several treatments. Stress may contribute to the condition, so reducing stress is an important lifestyle change. Dietary changes may also help including eliminating sugar and yeast. Specific treatment options include borax, tea tree oil, lavender oil, coconut oil and comfrey root ointment. Applied to the site of inflammation, these offer relief and treatment. Vitamin K, vitamin D and baking soda are also options for curing the condition. Homoeopathic medicine ADEL 73 Drops ( ADEL) Drink 10 drop in 20ml fressh water 3 times daily MARHAMDAD Ointment ( R.S.Bhargawa) Apply twice daily Echinacea Q ( ADEL)Drink 10 drop in 1 spoon fresh water daily. Report after 2 months