Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am having itchiness and blisters on shaft of my penis what medicine to take sir.

3 Doctors Answered
Get your blood sugar done first.
Getb blood cbc, urine re/me and blood sugar f/pp tested and up load reports.
Greetings! it's important to find out whether the blister and itching is caused by a bacterial/fungal or any other organisms. The type of organism that infected you may also depend on your body's immunity status. If you had an unsafe intercourse, it may be possible that some std/sexually transmitted disease may have crawled in. So I advise you to urgently visit a skin/medicine specialists in person and take a opinion. Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.