I find mouth is dried during night hrs.(01.00 to 06.00 hrs.) Can you advice me to over come this problem ?

Since it is summer and mostly the fan on it mouth may be dry but if u r diabetic also there are chances check for diabetes and thyroid and sometimes age doesn't matter for diabetes.
This happens to everyone sir and is completely natural. Keep a glass of water by your bedside to sip frequently. And are you on many medications? too many medicines also cause dryness
Good afternoon - you may be mouth breathing. It would be wise to have a dental check up done regarding the same from a good Dental Surgeon Specialist.
Are you taking any medication sir? For hypertension or otherwise? If so these medications could cause dryness of mouth.Consult your physician for an alternate medicine.Sip lot of water in the night time between 1-6 hrs .Brush with a fluoride tooth paste, avoid tobacco of any form.You can use mouthwashes before you sleep in the night.Rexidin mouthwash .