Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have holes (cavities) in my teeth and are very sensitive. I find difficulty in eating food. What is the remedy ? And what are its serious outcomes ?

1 Doctor Answered
You need to see a dentist urgently. Simple cavities can be treated with simple fillings. And if you wait for long you may have severe pain and need to under go root canal treatment or even extraction.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.