I get a lot of anxiety and panic attacks. And that stays for 2-3 days relating to petty issues. Is there any medicines which are safe and I can control by taking them? And how should I stop anxiety naturally? Please help.

Dear lybrate-user, thanks for the question. I understand your concerns. I went through the details. Anxiety is a disorder. Not a disease. Mental diseases are usually treated with the help of psychiatric medicines. Mental disorders are treated with the help of psychotherapy, life style changes and relaxation methods. Panic attacks are always due to the underlying anxiety disorders. To clear panic attacks, you need to treat and clear anxiety disorder. Psychotherapy techniques include rational emotive therapy, cognitive behavior therapy etc. You should consult a psychologist for these therapies. In the mean time, you can start physical exercise at least for one hour and breathing exercises for 10minutes daily. I hope this answer satisfies you. I am available for further clarifications. Take care.