I am suffering from ringworm. Age 36 doctor prescribed me following medicine. 1. itraconazole 100 mg day and night. 2. Lcz one at night 3. Sertaconazole cream at night 4. Ciclopirox cream at day after use of these for 2 weeks, my all sign of ringworm removed. After 15 days of stopping of these medicines I found that some new lesions appears on the earlier locations. Doctor again suggested to use the same treatment for another three weeks. Some one suggested me to use luliconazole cream instead of ciclopirox cream. Can I use it with above medicine. Kindly suggest.

Fungal infection takes time to cure. You have to continue medication without any break for at least a month. Normally we advice to continue for 2 more weeks after everything is cleared. Oral itraconazole can damage your liver if you take it for long time. You have to get your blood test done after a month of treatment or after 15 days if you take alcohol regularly keep the area dry, use cotton loosely fitting clothes.