This disorder is caused by a fungus named as dermatophytes and it results into a circle around the affected area which resembles a ring. Severe irritation and itchiness can be experienced due to this and the affected area turns red. Sometimes the ring looks like a worm and therefore, many people term this infection as “ringworm”. Even though it is easily curable, the fungus may spread and affect other parts of the body as well or result into serious damage to the skin surface as well. Hence, proper medications and treatment should be opted for-
Causes- The causes of Tinea Cruris are very common and it can also contaminate if brought in contact with others.
Here are some of the causes of this disorder -
● The fungus grows on the skin which is moist and warm therefore affecting the people who tend to sweat a lot and also overweight.
● Tight clothing and hot weather can also lead to the development of this fungus in different areas of the body which does not stay cool.
● The fungus can be spread to other people if it is brought in contact by any medium such as towels, floors, toilet seats etc.
If a person does not takes a bath and clean him or herself for a long time, then the fungus tends to grow and spread on their skin.
● Inflammation in the groin region, anal area, and also around the upper thigh.
● Slightly raised patch of skin might be observed.
● Dry or scaly blisters may develop in the above-mentioned areas which may also burst at certain times and may be painful.
● A very abnormally dark or light skin tone may develop in the affected areas.
● Skin redness or itchiness is very common.
So here are the potential symptoms that you must keep an eye for. The symptoms should not be neglected because the fungus may have a negative impact on your health and also around the surrounding skin areas.
Treatment With Homeopathy-
Jock itch can be easily treated with homeopathic medicines and other ingredients. Homeopathy creams and ointments made of different natural anti-bacterial ingredients are the best for this kind of disorders. The cream will eliminate the germs and fungus growth around the region which was causing such a problem. However, other homeopathy medicines can also be used to treat the affected area and give relief to the symptoms of Tinea Cruris.
Athlete's foot is a common form of a fungal infection. It most commonly occurs between the toes and is medically known as tinea pedis. The most common cause are sweaty feet which when enclosed inside a tight-fitting shoe for a prolong time leads to this condition. The most common symptom of athlete's foot is a scaly rash which causes itching and burning on your foot. It is a contagious disease and is most commonly spread through towels or clothing of people who have that disease. It can also be spread through the floors which people with athlete's foot walk on. Here is everything you need to know about athlete's foot.
There are three stages of treatment and these depend on the severity of the infection.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Foot arch pain is used in broader context for describing pain in bones, ligaments, muscles and nerve on the foot bottom. Slight damage to any of the components in the foot bottom can cause great pain. For starters, the pain lasts for a brief period, but increases over time if the condition is left untreated. Foot arch pain is more commonly witnessed in people over the age of 60 and among athletes engaged in sports of high impact.
The treatment plan of the pain totally depends on the cause. An early and right diagnosis goes a long way in treating the condition faster. For occasional mild to moderate pain, simple solutions such as footwear change can do the trick. Doctors often suggest four simple methods. This starts with rest followed by applying ice and then trying compression and elevation.
Anti-inflammatory medications are used to treat foot arch pain. Cases that are severe in nature can be treated with steroid and anti-inflammatory injections. For extreme cases, cortisol injections are prescribed too. This is done to relieve pain and release plantar fascia. Even stretching exercises are known to give relief from the pain. Some of the recommended exercises during this period are:
How to prevent foot arch pain?
1. Wear shoes that are half an inch lose as they will make feel comfortable while walking
2. Losing weight; obese tends to cause pain in the foot arch
3. Performing free hand exercise and simple stretching on a daily basis
4. Not to overuse the foot. People who stand for more than 5-6 hours at stretch on a daily basis are observed to have foot arch pain.