Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am from India, Andhra Pradesh State? While reading news paper, water is coming from Eyes. I am using specs since 20 Years. I am 50 Years old. Every year I consult Eye doctor to verify the Eye sight. Why the water comes from eyes and it is disturbing my reading speed. Pl. Suggest me how it can be prevented or reduced,

1 Doctor Answered
Hello sir watering from eyes most commonly occurs due to dryness you can use lubricating eyedrop like flogel having said that you should consult local ophthalmologist and ask for syringing test as excessive watering can be due to lacrimal duct blockage also.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.