Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, my age is 21 and recently I've gone through an accident, nothing serious happened but one of my teeth got damaged too badly but its not at all looking that way if sees from outside. It used to shake a bit at the beginning, very little. But it seems ok now. Can i proceed with that or should i have to consult any dentist for an alternative?

1 Doctor Answered
Yes. Please consult a dentist and if possible please get a x ray done. This small injuries to teeth can cause bigger problem in the future.
16 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.