Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. My wife is having severe back pain, it is not getting permanently cure. The problem is of her spine, may be it is also called slip disk. She took some acupressure sessions but got relief from pain only for few days. I request specialist to give me your valuable suggestions to get permanent cure. Thanks in advance. Regards Khan

2 Doctors Answered
Dear friend, Need to assess her back. You need to take physio therapy treatment. Take traction and ift therapy.
You found this helpful
Hello this is dr.Vyas, do u had MRI of spain and have blood report with vitamin D3 and B12 if yes plz shere with me then i will suggest you accordingly.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.