I am 24 years old female (unmarried) from kolkata. From past 1 year I am having irregular periods. Recently I had periods 2 months ago. 25th nov. From past 1 year I I'm also suffering from galactorrhea. Last week I went to doctor. Told my problems. He had prescribed meprate tablets for 5 days. Twice a day to induce periods and cabergoline tablets for treating galactorrhea (due to high levels of prolactin there is milking from breast) doctor told to take meprate tablets and after getting periods he told to do blood tests on 3rd day of on going periods for better evaluation of hormonal levels (tsh, prl,lsh, fsh,cbc, ppbs) and told to do an usg of my lower abdomen to rule of any pcod or not. That day I had done usg where in reports bilateral bulky ovary is diagnosed. Right ovary volume-12 cc left ovary volume-11. 3 cc uterus- unremarkable ub-optimally distended, unremarkable et-8 mm pod-clear inspite of completing the 5 days course of meprate still I have not got my periods yet. When shall I get my periods so that the blood tests can be done for further examination?

After periods you can do the test day 2 or 3.
It's expected to bleed within 3 ~10 days after completing the course of medication. If no menses even after 15 days post completing the course meet your gynac.