Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 y.o. Male and I can feel a lump on the lower portion of the back just beside the spinal cord. Its like an oval shape and movable lump. Is it something that is concerning? Ive been awake all night thinking about it. If ever I want it to get checked, which doctor is best? Thank you!

1 Doctor Answered
General physician. As per your description it seems like lipoma. Do not worry.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.