Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Can I take calcury even when I have no kidney problem? How can I treat chronic vaginal discharge?

1 Doctor Answered
You need to come for an examination and a swab test to find if it's an infection. If seen then you need to get treated according to vaginal infection detected.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.