Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 52 years old and suffering from erectile dysfunction, I am also suffering from type 2diabetes and hypertension. What is the remedy or treatment for erectile dysfunction.

2 Doctors Answered
Have you tightly control diabetes and hypertension send me your blood reports cbc lft rft and diabetic profile.
With high b.p and diabetes, this situation is common. Few reports like total lipid profile, fbs, pps would be required for proper treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.