Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I did unprotected sex with my gf now she delay his periods and its 15 days. Still she is not having her periods so what should we do. We are in trouble.

2 Doctors Answered
You need to do urine pregnancy asap.
Get upt test done if in doubt. It will be helpful.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.