I have sugar level of 6.6 prolactin level of 11.4 and thyroid of 1.33. And condition of asthenozoospermia condition in semen. Doctor said paternia xt tablet to improve the sperm motility. Can I have child in normal way. Is the medication right. Any valuable suggestion. Should I go for advanced tests if any. I get skin cuts during intercourse. This happens often. When I was giving sample for semen test. My balls were paining. I thought it is due to kidney stone (4 years before had stone and got off with syrup itself) later I gone for abdomen ultra sound and found no kidney stones. I wonder why I got that pain in balls.

Hello- asthenozoospermia (or asthenospermia) is the medical term for reduced sperm motility. Tab paternia xt increases sperm count but it don't have any role in sperm motility, so I am afraid it wouldn't be of much help to you. There are some good motility booster medications in ayurveda which along with exercise and lifestyle changes can benefit you within a months time.
Ultrasound of scrotum with colour doppler rule out varicocele.
Asthenozoospermia (or asthenospermia) is the medical term for reduced sperm motility. Complete asthenozoospermia, that is, 100% immotile spermatozoa in the ejaculate, is reported at a frequency of 1 of 5000 men. causes of complete asthenozoospermia include metabolic deficiencies, ultrastructural abnormalities of the sperm flagellum. It decreases the sperm quality and is therefore one of the major causes of infertility or reduced fertility in men. Studies in mice have shown that dha is essential for acrosome reaction and a dha deficiency results in abnormal sperm morphology, lost of motility and infertility; which can be restored by dietary dha supplementation. Furthermore, the supplementation with dha in human has been reported to increase sperm motility. But also, dha supplement can protect spermatozoa against the damage caused by the cryopresevation process.