Hello I have pain in my hip after pooping & bleeding also.

May be you are suffering from piles book an appointment for that.
Your pain in my hip and after pooping & bleeding also. May be you are having piles and fissures. Precautions- avoid street food, fried, masala and fast food have regular food habits as well as habit of going for motion. Don’t avoid when you have an urge for going to toilet. Take 2 to 3 glasses of warm water in the morning. This will help in reducing acidity as well as hardness of stool and you don’t have to strain your pelvic muscles. Avoid sitting for long time at one place. Sedentary habit causes constipation. Driving bike or cycle for long duration at a time may be avoided. Travelling in a car or bus for long journey is also not good. Train is better as you can change positions. Avoid chillies, masalas and such hot foods. Take easily digestible foods with fibre-including, vegetables, curds and fruits. Medication: very good treatment is available in homoeopathy for your problem. No side effects. Please take homeopathic medicine nitric acid 200 once daily in the morning for 5 days. For further prescription and treatment, consult me through “Lybrate text consult”.
It can be a muscle strain. Apply ice pack. Do some hot water fermentation.